Help us Move and Expand!
Maggie Mae's is moving into a new space at the end of the year. In January of 2023, we will be opening our new and much larger space at 50 NW 1st St, or on the north side of the Glass Butterfly building as locals might know it. This space is 3x as large as our current space and we are beyond excited to place our Maggie Mae's mark on it.
With a big move like this it takes a lot of community support. We are asking our community to invest in us and our expansion.
In our new space we will:
1) Expand our Grown Up and Teen sections.
2) Expand our toys/plush selections.
3) Have the space to hold events in a safe manner.
4) Hope to become the book and gift store of destination of choice for Gresham
1) Donate Funds: We are accepting donations to help with our moving and expansion costs. Donate $75 or more and your name will go onto a painted polka dot in our new space. You can choose one of the dollar amounts listed here or send us a custom amount on Venmo or PayPal. $75+ will get your name in a small dot, $100+ medium dot, and $500+ large dot. Please write name in notes for your dot.
2)Purchase a new Maggie Mae's Bookshop t-shirt on our Bonfire.
3) Participate in our 50/50 Cash Prize Raffle: Maggie Mae's will keep half of the total amount and one lucky person will win the other half!! Purchase your raffle tickets here.
4) Purchase or donate something off our list of needs found below.
5) Have another way you would like to help? Send us an email to email@example.com with details.
List of Items We Are Seeking Donations For:
- Extension Cords
- Gift Cards to Target, IKEA Michael's or Joanns
- Gently used books for all ages: please limit to two boxes at a time.
- Cleaning Supplies: Clorox wipes, dusting wands
- Toilet Paper
- Office Supplies: Rubber bands, printer paper, paper clips, expo markers, scotch tape, blue painters tape, construction paper, scrapbooking paper
- Spot Carpet Cleaner
- Step Ladders/Step Stool
- Space heaters
Want to help volunteer in setting up or space or moving the shop? We will be needing volunteers to help us paint, move books, set up displays, etc. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org