Poke-A-Dot Farm Animal Families
Come join the fun down on the farm! See the pictures, name the animals and their babies, and poke the irresistible buttons on every page to hear satisfying “clicks” and “pops.” This sturdy 10-page interactive board book invites kids to pop along as they explore full-color photographs of adorable farm animals and their babies (a goose and gosling, donkey and foal, goat and kid, etc.). Poke-a-Dot® books help encourage language development, animal recognition, and fine motor skills. Patented Pop-a-Tronic™ technology lets kids one and older discover different popping sounds by poking the dots from the front or the back, with pages raised or flat! For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.” Today, Melissa & Doug is proudly partnering with the American Academy of Pediatrics to foster early brain development and help children build important life skills through play.
- 10-page interactive sturdy board book with buttons to press and “pop” on every page
- Poke the dots while identifying full-color photos of farm animals and their babies (goose and gosling, donkey and foal, goat and kid, etc.)
- Poke-a-Dot™ books encourage language development, color recognition, and fine motor skills
- Dots make different clicking and popping sounds depending on how they’re poked
- Makes a great gift for babies and toddlers, ages 1 to 3, for hands-on, screen-free play